BBQ Brethren "BBQ PIZZA" Throwdown!

You could always let the thread titles be your guide!:thumb: Of course, this means you must stop blindly opening threads and posting without even knowing what the thread is about. This will take more of your time than you currently waste here, and likely result in some sort of explosion at the bomb factory.

Arriving late to the party, but this one was delicious...Better late than never I suppose.

zaba6u2e.jpg

3ahy3u3e.jpg

Oooo, that's purty. Apparently, with the vote thread up, this is the thread for delinquents and non-quality ramblings. I do hope Mr. Biga-Quality-Byte shows up and adds that to the voting thread.

Oooo, that's purty. Apparently, with the vote thread up, this is the thread for delinquents and non-quality ramblings. I do hope Mr. Biga-Quality-Byte shows up and adds that to the voting thread.
Yes, this is the "Old Style" Throwdown entry thread, that was mostly full of non-quality wackadoodlery with a handful of quality entry posts. As you can tell from reading this thread, the only difference really is that entries were made into this thread as opposed to being separated from the wackadoodlery. However, this is still where the wackadoodlery went.

This is the last of the "old style" threads though, as all new ones are following the new format. So enjoy this one while it lasts!:thumb:

You know how Paper covers Rock?

Well, Pizza holds Nachos. You can't put Pizza on Nachos and eat that...that just wouldn't work. But Nachos on Pizza...that works fine.

There is an order to things. Pizza holds Nachos.

You know how Paper covers Rock?

Well, Pizza holds Nachos. You can't put Pizza on Nachos and eat that...that just wouldn't work. But Nachos on Pizza...that works fine.

There is an order to things. Pizza holds Nachos.

That's brilliant but your going to need a third dish if you ever expect it to catch on like Rock Paper Scissors. I mean really who's gonna want to play Pizza Nachos, Pizza always wins. :noidea:
Maybe Pizza Nachos Fish Balls, I can see that really catching on. :wacko:

Awsome job. I have a wood fired mobile pizza oven, that apizza looks a like Pepe's of New Haven! Great work the crust is so nice with the little black bumps, Totally genuine Neapolitan Style!

Gore, following up from the Quality thread, on this round I would be most happy to take your votes before we all lose the right to eat chile peppers!:hail:

Gore, following up from the Quality thread, on this round I would be most happy to take your votes before we all lose the right to eat chile peppers!:hail:

You've got 'em! ... and another Zero for me, Baby! :whoo:

You've got 'em! ... and another Zero for me, Baby! :whoo:

Alright!-- We're both happy campers. :whoo:

You know, everytime I think of "The Zero's Club," I am reminded of the old 80''s hit "Saved By Zero" for whatever unknown reason.

Brethren, I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I have some very serious computer issues. It is running slower than molasses on a Green Bay's winter day. So just in case I'm missing for a few days, that is why.

I don't want to jump the gun, but I believe congrats may well be forthcoming in order to my Carolina buddy Gnaws on Pigs-- Hats off to you, friend!!! Most well deserved!

Meanwhile, I also wish to wish Happy St. Patrick's Day to all, and here is some green meatball pizza to share and continue the festivities. :laugh:

meatballpizza_finishededit2_zps1cba6af9.jpg

Back