Quickbooks

BeastMode

Reaction score
Does anyone who's set up in a trailer or food truck that vends and cater use Quickbooks? If so what versions. Also, what type of POS system works best for your needs?

Following. I use QuickBooks but i have no accounting experience. lol... I pretty much just add receipts and then add my sales and hope that my balance sheet is ok. I know I'm really missing out on the full advantages of the program tho :(

I will have to look into that, we use quickbooks also.

If you are using the online version of QB, you just have to link your Square account to QB and it will import every night. There I see no charge for this integration.

If you are using the desktop version, there is a 3rd party solution available for a monthly fee.

Quickbooks online is a simple solution for square. If you need help let me know. I am a cpa and work with over 150 restaurants in the tri state area and am big into bbq

Quickbooks online is a simple solution for square. If you need help let me know. I am a cpa and work with over 150 restaurants in the tri state area and am big into bbq

Thanks for the offer of help, but with all the questions I have, I wouldn't feel right sending you a hundred PM's.

Need to find someone local and sit down for an hour or so to explain to me how to set everything up in QB.

Back