U.S companies that build smokers in America

I've updated the list. Thank guys!
Mr. Spicewinem, I'll send them the pic, although I've linked them here, just to make sure they see it. haha
Cool looking machine, indeed.

Thanks fellas.
Bob

I love my Weber! But, does being assembled in the U.S. using Chinese parts still qualify as made in the USA? Did I tell you I LOVE MY WEBER!?!? I bought my very first Weber ever this year and researched a lot of info on it before I bought it. I almost didn't buy it when I heard it was assembled in the U.S. from mostly Chinese components. I started leaning toward Broil King, made in Canada, after all, the lesser of two evils, right? But, I know there are companies who source from overseas yet keep very high quality standards and I’m hoping Weber is one of them. But it still begs the question, is it “Made in the USA”. I also ride a “Made in the USA” Harley assembled from foreign made pieces ……. Did I tell you I LOVE MY WEBER!?!? And my Harley!!!

How many of the others are truly “Made in the USA” ??

Don't forget about American Barbecue Systems-Olathe, KS
They must be pretty good, yours is the third mention of their name. :-D

Frog - Good question. But a question that could be analyzed until the end of time.
Much like, "What is the definition of an American car". :hand::hand::hand::tsk:

Ok fellas. This thread just got real cool. The fella on the car site added hyperlinks to the entire list y'all created, so I thought I'd share his hard work with the folks that came up with the list in the first place.

----I sure wish I could edit my first post, because I'd add the list to it, so in the future folks wouldn't have to wade through four pages to find this awesome list.

As we add to the list here, I'll add it there too.
To give credit where it's due, "Andrewb70" on the Pro-Touring.com site did this:

Yoder Smokers
Weber
Jambo
Lang
Gator Pits
Klose
Horizon
Shirley Fabrication
Primo
MAK
Memphis
Blazin' Grill Works
Stumps
The Good One
Superior Smokers
Big Poppa
Humphreys Competition Smokers
Greasy Hill
Tiernan SOB (son of brisket)
Pit Barrel Cooker Company
Original New Braunfels cookers (out of business?)
Pitmaker
One man Pits
Pits by JJ
Lone Star Grillz
Spicewine
Kingfisher Kookers
Grant Hastings (Hasty Bakes)
Gateway Drums
Backyard bombes
Clover Ridge
Bubba Grills
Backwoods
Rebel Smokers
Assassin Smokers
Abe's Smokers
Jack's Old South - Georgia (if you've seen the tv show "BBQ Pitmasters", this is Myron's company)
American Barbecue Systems
Mack Daddy Smokers in Middleburg - Jacksonville, FL
Lyfe Tyme - Uvalde, TX
Pitt's & Spitt's - Houston, TX
Bell Fabrications - Tulsa Oklahoma
PoleCat Smokers - KY

Last edited:
Wow, y'all are still adding to the list as fast as I can update it. :shocked:
I think I'll let some dust settle and come back in the morning. :laugh:

Rock on folks, I think we've got an awesome thread going!

Soon as I hit the Lottery I'm gonna buy 1 smoker from each one on the list......well maybe 2 from Humphreys.........

Back