THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the pie PRON !!! Just received my Uuni 3 can’t wait to fire her up!!!

Your turn, soon!

If you don't have a second peel, I highly recommend it!

Enjoy and have fun! Looking forward to seeing yummy pies from your end.

Your turn, soon!

If you don't have a second peel, I highly recommend it!

Enjoy and have fun! Looking forward to seeing yummy pies from your end.

Great minds think alike !! Went to the local restaurant store and picked up a wooden peel for loading in and a metal peel for pulling out so I’m set. Also picked up some extra pizza pans for the finished pies. Haven’t had a chance to light her off yet due to my Grandmother fell ill and been running back and forth to the hospital . Hopefully this week I can light her off, keeping fingers crossed.

Haven’t had a chance to light her off yet due to my Grandmother fell ill and been running back and forth to the hospital . Hopefully this week I can light her off, keeping fingers crossed.

Oh, no! Our thoughts are with you and the family. Prayers for healing and a quick recovery.

When you get the chance, I look forward to your future shenanigans.

Kind regards,
Shadow / Marc

Back