Brain Injury Association BBQ Contest, Columbia, Mo.,

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Keep your calender open for the BIA Contest October 13th & 14.
It's going to be here in Columbia at the Cotton Woods RV Rark. There should be water and electric at every site.
The pay outs are going to be good. $600 for Grand, $125 for top of each catagory, etc.......
We are going to have a country band and public feed Saturday night, with a raffle for all sorts of stuff.
I won't be able to cook (Bummer) because I am helping coordinate the contest and overseeing the judges. So, any certified judges wanting to judge, drop me a line. I still have plenty of room.
This will be a great way to close out the year. I hope to see a lot of you here.
Jamey

Team Q will be there !!! Jamey: Sorry you missed our little get together the other day!!

Spice

Due to missing out on DeSoto, this is now something we're considering among 3 options.

Wayne, didn't know you were considering it. Was I just too effected by Shiner Bocks on Saturday?? Need an entry form... Jamey? Anyone?

Jeff,
Didn't know about this until I read the Bullsheet yesterday. Just sent you an email with the entry form.

I want to do this one just becasue of the name! Brain Injury Association! I will likley be a patient of theirs by the end of Friday evening!

WheresBob said:
I want to do this one just becasue of the name! Brain Injury Association! I will likley be a patient of theirs by the end of Friday evening!

So Wayne ruins his arm last year in DeSoto in October, now you're taking him to a Brain Injury contest,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,
We'll miss you guys at Kill Creek Farm.

Spice, Sorry i couldn't make it. The wife had company come in from KC and I didn't want to bring a big crew to your house.
If anyone needs entry forms let me know. I would like to see this be a big first sanctioned event.
Don't forget, I am looking for judges also. I would like to load thing up with certified judges. we don't seem to get a good judge turn out in this area for some reason.

The Belly Brothers will be doing this one without Mr. Kick....I will be taking inventory at the store.....I'll make an appearance at some point through the event, but I won't be cooking....

I'd rather have a rectal enema than miss a competition....

Brother Kick... you don't look well. You look like you might have a fever coming on. From all outward appearances, it looks like it could peak around October 13 and last for 2-3 days. I'm no doctor but... I'm just sayin'. :wink:

spicewine said:
Team Q will be there !!! Jamey: Sorry you missed our little get together the other day!!

Spice

I'll have a new set of "sing-along songs" just so the Meatheads and Team Q can do some more 6-part harmony!!! Tell John to tune up!

I'm looking VERY forward to cooking with you guys again!!

We plan on doing this one

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ
Cooking on a trash can near you

Bubba said:
We plan on doing this one

Bubba and Jeff's BBQ
Cooking on a trash can near you

Glad to hear it! See you there if not before!

WheresBob said:
I'll have a new set of "sing-along songs" just so the Meatheads and Team Q can do some more 6-part harmony!!! Tell John to tune up!

I'm looking VERY forward to cooking with you guys again!!

I,m always in tune. :roll: Do you have the words for "My Sharonna"?

It will be good to cook with you guys again, it's been to long!

Solidkick said:
I'd rather have a rectal enema than miss a competition....
There are other kinds? :eek:

Back