• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need advice on reheating Ribs

Goose

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have never had left over loin pork ribs before last week. I froze them up after wrapping them real well. Any ideas about reheating them? They are dry rubbed.

Thanks,
Jim

Slow oven, 250 for half hour or so, you could even add a little apple juice and foil the pan to add some moisture.

I have good luck microwaving ribs to reheat. Thaw them out and give one a try that way to see if it is up to your standards.

I like to foil them with some juice or half a beer and stick them into a 220* oven for an hour. Thats just me,
Q is supposed to be slow and that goes for reheating too in my book.
The Wife however, uses the wave. I always LMAO when she burns herself on a bone.:mrgreen:

Weiser

Boil em.:shock::icon_sick. I would just nuke em, I usually vacuseal my left over ribs in packs of 6 or so. And when i get a hankering for some ribs I bring a pot of water to boil and through the package in the water frozen, until they are warmed through. I do this with most left over bbq. Turns out great and not all dried out like the micro tends to do.

I hear some deep fry them.

I foil add liquid and on grill indirect then direct with sauce if you like to firm back up. One thing the gasser is good for. Microwave for fast food when you don't have a few beers to savor.

I rarely have any leftover ribs but when I do I nuke them. Works for me.

Another vote for nuking them... I always cook extra ribs for leftovers and the microwave is a quick way to get a hot lunch.

Last night I tented them in the oven with some apple juice and they were just great. Thanks all,

I save the jelly after they cool down and put it on top of the ribs in a foil pan and cover the pan with foil. Then bake at 250 for about an hour.

Back