Pork steak pron

Chef Country

is one Smokin' Farker
Well last night I grilled some pork steaks I put a little season salt, pepper, and garlic
4518da76-c9c2-335a.jpg

They dissapeared before I could get an after pic so I have some apron pron for ya

4518da76-ca97-b0c3.jpg

My mother has an embroidery machine so I had her stick that on their for me

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Nice apron! I have the same thing happen to me all the time! My food gets eaten before I take pics.

i love pork steak.... my favorite way to do it is pork steaks, carrots, onions, salt & pepper in a dutch oven until the pork is fall apart tender.

cheers!

I grilled them on the Traeger they were good, didnt want to wait to smoke them. I do have a big smoke going on next weekend Smoking a hog for my Dads 50th B-day

Sorry to ask this. I am in no way dis'ing your que. But I'm trying to figure out what parer of the pig those steaks are from. My part of the Country (South-East Missouri) the term "Pork Steak" specifically is steaks cut from the Butt part of the shoulder. Looks like your steaks got a leg bone in them so look to me to be off of the Ham or maybe a Picnic. Never had steaks cut out of the picnic, I have had steaks cut off the Ham and to me they never turned out the same as "pork steaks" cut from the butt.

Back