Pork Steak Pron

B

BlkJeep

So I wanted burgers after seeing a pron post earlier today but I had already thawed these out so... They ran sale on these a week ago for .89 cents a lb so I bought a few flats of them. Rubbed with salt, pepper, paprika, brown sugar and cowboy Chris's BBQ rub. Then right before the grill I brushed with a little EVOO. Seared and then went indirect (reg K on a Weber Silver). Topped off with my mom's BBQ sauce, tomato and brown sugar based. Served with a corn/green mix and deep fried French fries. It was a nice juicy quick meal. :cool: Thanks for taking a peak!

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

Good job JA, whats on the menu for this Thanksgiving?

smoked then deep fried bird! unless i have other request from JE or HE!!!

nice looking dinner and what else better to wash it down with than an ice cols stag :p:p

I just did some of those two nights ago ........... no pics though.

Food goes quick around here.

Great looking meal, we love thick cut pork steaks also!

I've never heard of Stag before. Where is it made? Oh and nice pork.

It used to be made in Bellville IL but now it's made in Milwaukee. And it used to be cheap but same as Bud Light now.:sad:

Heard of Stag, but can't find it round here. Looking good on the pork steaks. I'd hit a plate for sure!:eusa_clap

Nice looking dinner (except for the ketchup):biggrin: Wifey and I often smoke pork steaks for supper, one of our favorites.

Back