• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fish & Seafood" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Shiz-Nit!

HP%20Applause_zpscojszlln.gif

Congrats to Shiz on a Great Throwdown Win!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fish & Seafood" Throwdown, Shiz-Nit shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate.

Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) the name of your dish and you will receive it within 143 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 7/3! Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP(by Wednesday) with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) [/FONT]A $50 online store credit from Big Poppa Smokers to spend as you choose!

AND:

A Big Poppa Smokers BBQ Rub Pack, a $116.91 value
(Details HERE)

PLUS:

Two 18oz Bottles of Granny's BBQ Sauce, a $13.98 value
(Details HERE)

You can check out Big Poppa Smokers Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Big Poppa Smokers to explore all the incredible BBQ goodies they have available!

A big thanks to Big Poppa Smokers for stepping up to the plate and keeping the prizes flowing in such a generous way!

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

Send a PM to Moose with the following:

1. Your full name
2. Email address
3. Shipping address (No P.O. boxes)

Shiz-Nit

View the Vote Thread

WOW… Thank you everyone it is awesome to be apart of this forum to share and talk about our food and cooking passion.
I think BBQ minded people could set down together and solve our worlds problems. All we would need to do is fire up the smokers, grills and fill the coolers up and have a simple good fellowship around an awesome meal.

Thank you everyone and I look forward to making new friends on here,

Jason / Shiz

Closest I ever got but Shiz-Nit was way better. Congrats!

I want to know what you put on that salmon. That's probably the most delicious looking salmon I've seen in a long time.
Thanks Andy.
I make a mix of paprika, garlic powder, cumin, dried oregano. Mix it all with mapel sauce until it all melts. Then add some crunchy mix: black and white sesame, garlic seeds, coriander seeds and Nigella. Lay a thick layer on each slice and smoke it. I like the mix to be thick as honey.
I sometimes make a separate batch with a little salt and spicy paprika for me and the kids as my wife doesn't eat salt or spicy.

Congrats. I would eat all of that fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back