Canopy

ique

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I'm on the market for a couple 10x10 ezups. Was thinking of buying the Caravan brand this time. What do you think the best option is and where to buy from?

I picked a King Canopy from Costco last year for 200.00...I'm pretty happy with it. http://www.kingcanopy.com/product/ttshal10whw They are now carrying Caravan's for 225.00 here

PnP_canopy3313.jpg

Got my EZ Up (EZ Up brand) at SAMs last month for a little under $200. Works good!

Having been thru many EZ UP brand canopies prior to competing in BBQ comps I think I am going to try the Better grades from Impact .I have a friend who has a 10 X15 And it is way better then the EZ UP and similar ones.Might be double the price but they look way better.

Wish someone made adjustable legs so you can get the canopy high enough to cover the ramp of a trailer. I'm taking more about something to attach to the bottom of the canopy legs.

Wish someone made adjustable legs so you can get the canopy high enough to cover the ramp of a trailer. I'm taking more about something to attach to the bottom of the canopy legs.

Did you talk to Kelly Wertz about how he had his done when you were at Omaha? I saw he had the exact set-up you are talking about.

Ask Ford to send you pics of his extensions for his canpy.They seem to work decent.

Thanks guys. Vinnie, going to order from Costco.

i know sports authority sells ez ups with no walls at the end of the year for $40. at least they do by me. i have a caravan and i think its a little more sturdy than the ez up but for $40 use them and toss them every season

I'm on the market for a couple 10x10 ezups. Was thinking of buying the Caravan brand this time. What do you think the best option is and where to buy from?

I've had a Caravan for about 4 years now & am well pleased. It has a very sturdy frame. I got mine off Ebay.

Thanks guys. Vinnie, going to order from Costco.

Chris, Good move. That's what I have. Order online and get the ones for $225. They have steel post and I think will hold up better. A little heavier than the aluminum frames that come with the ones you buy in the store. The only thing I didn't like were the bags they come in. Very tight fit and I the wheel tore away from the base after a few uses - so be careful when you pull them along. I ended up ordering larger Caravan bags which allow me to keep the canopy on when I fold it up.

Just wondering, are the canopies you all are talking abour for $200 plus better than the ones at Walmart? Or is there a reason you don't use the Walmart ones? I have three of them, the brand name is First Act. They usually cost between $79 - $89. I have had them for two years and are still in good shape except one has a little wind damage.

Back