• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Columbia, MO CBJ class 3-15-08

Irrad8

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anybody else going to this? How many people are usually at one of these (is there a class size limit)? "The Hauler" and I will be there.

I am cooking the meat for this. We have over 60 people signed up right now, with more expected.
See you there,

I am cooking the meat for this.
See you there,

Well chit....that will explain the 5's and 4's in taste and texture!:twisted:

Just kidding!

T and I will be there as well helping put together those "here's what you could see at a competition" boxes.....

I think Chick'N'Pig is also helping, and maybe Burnin' Butts.

Be sure to say Hello to us! I'll be the guy in the Belly Brothers hat and the Brethren T-Shirt and apron.

I hope everyone that attended the class today came away with some good ideas as to what to look for at a comp. It was strange putting together boxes with some of them with known errors. We had pictures and instructions as to how eack box was to look. You think putting 4 boxes together can be a little intense? Try putting 33 boxes for each catagory together! Good golly! I felt like I'd cooked a contest!
Thanks to all that helped and I hope we turned out some knowledgeable CBJs!!

I was in the class today and I would like to thank all you guys and gals that volenteerd to help today. I felt I learned alot and had a great time. I was the one at my table that got "shorted" twice.:biggrin: That's what I get for being last in line.

Back