The official 2013 Jack Draw Thread

A chance to beat Trigg, Scottie and Quau in one contest, cant miss that!

:)

Get in line.....

But just to be at the same contest as a the past champs. I'll take last place and be happy about it. OK, maybe a little pissed. But I bet there are thousands of comp cooks that would take being last in this contest....

Not sure where they are going to put all those, and 25 world champions. (Some will be in both, yes, but still.)

Actually, for this contest, there'll be a maximum of 23.. the 25th hasn't won it yet, and Trigg won it twice.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Not sure where they are going to put all those, and 25 world champions. (Some will be in both, yes, but still.)

+Shade Tree teams.

I believe they are putting the Winners Circle teams on the baseball field directly to the right of the pavilion near the volunteers tent.

Congrats Ray ! Bringin' The Heat will not be submitting an application for the draw this year good luck.

Get in line.....

But just to be at the same contest as a the past champs. I'll take last place and be happy about it. OK, maybe a little pissed. But I bet there are thousands of comp cooks that would take being last in this contest....

Keep that up and Mes Q.U.A.U. Might turn Sadie loose to take care of Mikes's light work. Sadie>shovel;)

How would you feel if you finally won a grand, got an entry form for the Jack draw, faxed it in the same day you received it, then inquired a week later to make sure they got it, then receive an email saying they never did so you immediately scan it then reply to the email with the form attached then check your email on 9-3-2013 to find an email on 9-2-2013 saying you didnt send your form in and missed the cutoff....yep, thats what i got just now. I forwarded the email from the 23rd with my attachment and now wait to see if they will honor it.

How would you feel if you finally won a grand, got an entry form for the Jack draw, faxed it in the same day you received it, then inquired a week later to make sure they got it, then receive an email saying they never did so you immediately scan it then reply to the email with the form attached then check your email on 9-3-2013 to find an email on 9-2-2013 saying you didnt send your form in and missed the cutoff....yep, thats what i got just now. I forwarded the email from the 23rd with my attachment and now wait to see if they will honor it.

Damn, that sucks!!!.. hopefully with the saved email, they will honor it. Crossing my fingers for you.. let us know.

No, but there is supposed to be a little bar/grill at the end of the Sam's lot in Chesapeake, so we'll probably head over there Friday afternoon and steal their WiFi to see what gets posted by the Jack people

I will have my phone's internet hotspot and my laptop with me, however taking my wife for a cocktail and myself for a snack (I dont drink :)0) still sounds like a good idea. Looking forward to finally meeting as well!!!!1

Back