Jimmy meets Cajun Bandit!!! Jimmy does it all

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Can't say enough good things about Cajun Bandit...Outstanding products and Service!

I guess the Jimmy does it all now, it has the hanging ring Tom (ebijack) made, it's a fantastic high heat grill, incredible little smoker and now will be spinning dizzy!

Man it's like that ring was made for it, I couldn't be happier.

Here's the hanging ring setup Tom made...plus some high heat searing.

Haha... I saw it inside and said NO!!!! :shock:

Looks like you got an all-in-one! But does it cold smoke also? :grin:

Haha... I saw it inside and said NO!!!! :shock:

Looks like you got an all-in-one! But does it cold smoke also? :grin:

Absolutely, just drop in a cold smoking tube in the FB! :-D

Looks good! I like the gizmo you attached to the top damper, I need to steal that idea for my Weber Kettle. You have a nice piece, that you can do everything on, & havn't got a fortune tied up in it. I have the Cajun Bandit for my Weber 22.5" Kettle & love it.

That's a multipurpose rig right there! Just think how many wives of BBQ guys would thank you if their husbands only needed one outdoor cooker! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It appears you have WAY too many neighbors!
LOL, yea the joys of city living! The good thing is we have a hell of a block party each year!

Cool hardware!
Thanks blue... I'm glad it matches!

Jimmy is multitalented.
Thanks Decoy... Jimmy is also quite the ladies man!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJgOKjq1zfM"]Elaine Meets Jimmy | Seinfeld | TBS - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome, Keith!
Thanks moose!

Ssswwwweeeeeettttttt!!!!!!
Thanks Tom, combined with your hanging rig it worked out pretty darn well!

Looks good! I like the gizmo you attached to the top damper, I need to steal that idea for my Weber Kettle. You have a nice piece, that you can do everything on, & havn't got a fortune tied up in it. I have the Cajun Bandit for my Weber 22.5" Kettle & love it.

Thanks, I found that concept of the vent handle way back when I made my mini wsm, it worked out real handy for the bottom intake vent on the jumbo joe... would have made adjusting it a PITA without.

Ya know I think I only had about $185 in the base cooker which isn't bad considering the WSM 18.5 cost $299 and it isn't as good of a grill, plus now thanks to ebijack it's a PBC too.

That's a multipurpose rig right there! Just think how many wives of BBQ guys would thank you if their husbands only needed one outdoor cooker! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
Thanks Mike. LOL yea better not show the wives! "You don't need one, the one you have already can do that!" :biggrin1:

That's a cool attachment you got. I'm sure you are aware that it will also work on a 18.5 kettle & a 18.5 WSM. Cajun Bandit makes some finely crafted items. Been Jonesing for one for quite a while.

That's a cool attachment you got. I'm sure you are aware that it will also work on a 18.5 kettle & a 18.5 WSM. Cajun Bandit makes some finely crafted items. Been Jonesing for one for quite a while.
Yes sir, they are set up for kettles and WSM's ... and now the jimmy! lol

Yea they make a fine product and versatile.

Looks like it will feed you well.
Kudo's to God for the beer:thumb:

Back