Anyone cooking the Mainstreet BBQ & Bluesfest?

MaximumJEFF

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My teammate and I plan to give it a shot. I assume the Insane Can Posse will be there. Will you? What's been you experience with this comp?

We'll be there. This is a great contest. One of the best run in the area.

I did it last year and it was great! I have never seen so many people there for a peoples choice. It was a blast.

We have cooked it every year.. Well run, I suspect it will have a whole lot more teams this year .

One of my favorite comps.We never do well there but it's such a great little town with good attendance. Can't wait!!

The ICP, in the form of Tim Scheer will be there, along with MANY Can Fanatics I suspect. I will be there as B&B BBQ and Catering cooking on the recently modified Big Red Trailer (it still has a Rebel and now has 2 Gateway Drums mounted as well). I'm kinda partial to this one, but the committee does an awesome job. Word of WARNING: The parking lot is small, so don't plan to "squeeze" into a small spot. The parking lot lady will not be agreeable.

The ICP, in the form of Tim Scheer will be there, along with MANY Can Fanatics I suspect. I will be there as B&B BBQ and Catering cooking on the recently modified Big Red Trailer (it still has a Rebel and now has 2 Gateway Drums mounted as well). I'm kinda partial to this one, but the committee does an awesome job. Word of WARNING: The parking lot is small, so don't plan to "squeeze" into a small spot. The parking lot lady will not be agreeable.

Thanks. Might need to do a double spot then. I appreciate the heads up

Two Butts and a Ham BBQ (Formerly Windswept BBQ) will be there.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Back