Contest Announcment Skewered Apple BBQ Championship, Yakima, WA 9/10/11-9/11/11

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This is our big one folks...hope to see you there! :thumb:

Cool beans Troy...looking forward to meeting you. Were you able to scrounge up enough gear? I will be assisting with the team load in and can put you next to us if you still need to share our dishwashing/handwash station. When are you getting in to town?

Cool beans Troy...looking forward to meeting you. Were you able to scrounge up enough gear? I will be assisting with the team load in and can put you next to us if you still need to share our dishwashing/handwash station. When are you getting in to town?

I fly in at 530pm on Friday and leave Monday. Figured I better say around for the cash/trophies.:becky: Staying at the Marriot hotel which is several blocks away, so I hope we have good weather. No car, figured I wouldn't need it.

I found a grill and have a lead on another. It stinks that I have to beg and borrow for everything, but it is better than having to ship or buy new. While I am begging, want to cook my chicken for me?

So yes, if you are willing to share your station with me that would be great. Also is you can assist or point me in the right direction to find: a 10x10 tent, one table, one chair. I will need a location that has a close plug in (power) since I use a pellet type grill, extension cord, fire extinguisher.

I'm sure I am missing a few items, but I am sure everything will work out fine. Thanks again

Troy

I fly in at 530pm on Friday and leave Monday. Figured I better say around for the cash/trophies.:becky: Staying at the Marriot hotel which is several blocks away, so I hope we have good weather. No car, figured I wouldn't need it.

I found a grill and have a lead on another. It stinks that I have to beg and borrow for everything, but it is better than having to ship or buy new. While I am begging, want to cook my chicken for me?

So yes, if you are willing to share your station with me that would be great. Also is you can assist or point me in the right direction to find: a 10x10 tent, one table, one chair. I will need a location that has a close plug in (power) since I use a pellet type grill, extension cord, fire extinguisher.

I'm sure I am missing a few items, but I am sure everything will work out fine. Thanks again

Troy

I've got ya covered on the 10x10, table, chair, and extension cord. Pretty sure there is power available...at least there was last year because we were set up right next to a spider box. Sorry...can't help you out on the chicken cookin' though...it's a rules thing...you understand...:twisted: See ya soon! :thumb:

What's the skinny on the handwashing? Can we just use the three tub and a hot dispenser for this? Either way, we aren't coming to wash our hands, we are coming to CLEAN UP though. I kid, but not really. Can't wait for this one. See you in a couple, JD.

What's the skinny on the handwashing? Can we just use the three tub and a hot dispenser for this? Either way, we aren't coming to wash our hands, we are coming to CLEAN UP though. I kid, but not really. Can't wait for this one. See you in a couple, JD.

Yep...3 bus tubs for dishes and a 5 (or whatever) gallon water cooler with a free flowing spigot (hand wash station) are required for PNWBA comps. Good luck to you bro! :thumb:

Troy,
I'm popping the cherry on the GMG this afternoon. So far, so good!

Jd, if it's easier for Troy and you, I have a 10x10, tables and chairs as needed. I'm only a few miles away, might make it easier than packing extra and having to haul it all back.

Might be able to throw some chicken hints your way too, i'm pretty happy with my yard bird cooking...

Troy,
I'm popping the cherry on the GMG this afternoon. So far, so good!

Jd, if it's easier for Troy and you, I have a 10x10, tables and chairs as needed. I'm only a few miles away, might make it easier than packing extra and having to haul it all back.

Might be able to throw some chicken hints your way too, i'm pretty happy with my yard bird cooking...

Thant would be awesome jberry...save me some weight in the comp trailer...thanks!:becky:

Back