Side Dish Soup -MSU

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Nice long urban hike. Time to ponder the leftovers. Like your Mother probably told you, “we do have food at home.” So into the depths of the freezer and two refrigerators. Broccoli Brisket Mac & Cheese Soup with purple cabbage. Added Black Ops and Tumeric and topped with a hot cilantro laced pico. Forgot garlic, but honestly it didn’t need anything else.

The End, for today

Last edited:
Would’ve been top shelf with your cheese bread, but alas- no bread ;-)

I’m not a soup guy but I’d make an exception for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All sorts of shenanigans goin' on in that bowl.

I'd be happy to hit that!

Soups Stews Chili/-I don’t know when it started. Probably northeast Oklahoma 4 kids one income childhood. I knew if we weren’t having grilled salmon all was good. I loved salmon patties, as long as side wasn’t liquid and lots of ketchup available. I thought the best meals were soups stews and chile. Mom would give each of us our own sleeve of crackers. Endless bowl. We had liver once per week. Nothing smoked everything fried boiled or broiled. Lots of hamburger dishes. Anyway, I’m a product of my environment. Although Ive ditched the crackers- to me soups stews and chili are Year round

That looks killer. I need to start freezing brisket left overs so I can come up with this stuff

Back