Congrats to Wyatt

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
He has his first BBQ Comp Sponsor for 2011.

Frontier Home Medical will be sponsoring Boy-B-Q for the next comp year!!

Frontier has offices in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island, Kearney, Broken Bow, Cozad, lexington, Gothenburg, North Platte, McCook, and Ogallala Nebraska!!!

Here's to a great inauguaral year for Team Boy-B-Q!!!:thumb:

He has his first BBQ Comp Sponsor for 2011.

Frontier Home Medical will be sponsoring Boy-B-Q for the next comp year!!

Frontier has offices in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island, Kearney, Broken Bow, Cozad, lexington, Gothenburg, North Platte, McCook, and Ogallala Nebraska!!!

Here's to a great inauguaral year for Team Boy-B-Q!!!:thumb:

Congrats Wyatt on getting your first sponsor.

Wyatt has done his work. He has shown he has the stuff for local ads and promoting local businesses with his talent. The legwork is exhausting, the deals are tough.

Look out for a real contender with nothing holding him back this year...

The official annoncement isn't until Saturday. But, I'd like to thank all of the Brethren for helping me through the last two years. I am looking forward to meeting you all, learning, and winning.

Good Luck in 2011.
Wyatt.

Good thing it's a Medical Co. That way they can treat or provide antidotes for anyone that happens to eat your dad's brisket by mistake!:sick:

Congrats Wyatt! Knock em dead on the comp circuit, Lil Bro.:clap2:

Bob

I predict we will see a chain of BBQ restaurants in the future and a string of BBQ tv shows with Wyatt at the helm
Many Congrats and Good Luck :clap2:

Congrats also from Adambomb and me! The legwork is done, the learning is endless, winning will come, and your related to a famous dishwasher/BBQ roadie! (hmm who could that be?) Dont work him to hard! Go get them Wyatt! Waiting to see your first GC in 2011.

Back