• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Insurance?

bigdogphin

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What are you paying for insurance these days?

I got a quote back for $550 a year for 1m/2m general liability and another 350 a year to cover my pit.

I am wondering if this is in the right ball park with what you are paying?

Thanks

I would have thought someone would have answered by now. Are you sure the rate for the gen liability is not a monthly rate? It seem a little low. What type of business is it for?

My insurance costs went up this year to $450 from $400. This is 1M and 2M coverage with an additional rider covering my pit and equipment, Insurance is cheap in Vermont.

I would have thought someone would have answered by now. Are you sure the rate for the gen liability is not a monthly rate? It seem a little low. What type of business is it for?

Part time catering maybe some vending. Also to help cover us when we sample out at contests. It is for the year. 20k worth of equipment. Red shield insurance found through an independent broker. We were denied by Hartford because our pit didn't have an auto shut off.

Our General liability (1M/2M), and cookers are covered for about $550 a year total. We also have commercial auto bundled in as well (Food truck) which adds quite a bit more.

What do you all use for coverage for your tow vehicles? Personal auto policies or commercial auto? And how much is that coverage? Seems as though the FLIP type insurance is inexpensive but the auto part is pretty expensive.

Back