Discretionary Income

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Amazing when the kids have moved out, we've moved to AZ, no mortgage, no truck payments (for now lol), steady work, and your wife green lights" your outdoor kitchen. Still a smoker or 2 shy of where I'd like to be, but will try to make the best out of it, lol. The view's not too bad either. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_01561.jpg
    IMG_01561.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 373
  • thumbnail_IMG_2294.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2294.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 375
CONGRATS!!!!! That's the dream life and the view is awesome. Enjoy it, you've earned it!!!

Sweet kitchen, even though ours have moved out as well their need for money has not subsided.

Looks very nice mate, what do you do with the outdoor kitchen in winter?
(Not knowing your winters)

Looks very nice mate, what do you do with the outdoor kitchen in winter?
(Not knowing your winters)

Winter in AZ is like Fall anywhere else - 60s & 70s daytime - A lot like CA where we moved from, except better, lol. Plan on using this clear thru next June or July before giving it a rest.

If you moved from CA to AZ ,your tax savings probably covered that and more! Nice setup and congrats.You have a beautiful place.

I think a pool is the perfect compliment to an outdoor cooking area. I get hot easily, let alone when I'm standing near a raging fire....it would be nice to jump into the pool for a minute, cool off, and resume what I was doing. Congrats :thumb:

Congratulations on the empty nest. It gets mo fun when you retire.

Closing in on it Brother - Got the 50 amp and room for the RV as soon as we can pull the trigger.

Attachments

• 64636604_3272031039489210_6820508151670898688_n.jpg
    64636604_3272031039489210_6820508151670898688_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 316
Congrats! Looks like a great place to host a SW Brethren Bash:wink:. Enjoy your new Oasis!

I wear a Sun Shirt with my swim trunks.
A dip in the pool or spa keeps me cool for a long time! (Evaporative Cooling)
Then I can redunk as I dry out and heat up.

You may dry faster there in Aridzona, but just redunk oftener. :thumb:

Looks great as you slide into retirement. I've been retired since 2010, love it!

Great outdoor kitchen and pool. It looks like you have plenty of room for more smokers. LOL I hear you on no bills and no kids at home. It makes it nice.

I've been retired for two years and don't owe anything on house, vehicles, or credit cards. I also don't fund either of my adult children so I usually have some discretionary funds too. It is a great feeling.

What other smokers or grills do you want to get?

From a former CA to AZ to another, welcome to AZ. Fountain Hills is really nice, we drive through it on the way up to Payson and Show Low, We are a little north of you in Desert Hills, I wanted a little more land to store the BBQ toys, RV and such. We are almost to the good weather.

Back