Roll Call. Inside 30 days. columbia mo roll call

Dennis - good luck to you guys in Columbia. Now I'm glad we didn't get in - you guys are on fire with 4GC's in a row - incredible.

Thanks for breakfast and the shots at Bass Pro.

Wayne

columbia mo

wayne we only have 3 in a row,,,lets not go to fast...it might be the 911 on sat morn. your not cooking???? your still welcome to come by and open the freezer were just comming in and doing the best we can and hope the judges like us...remind me to tell you about our brat turn in ,in herman hope to see ya in columbia...sounds like the weather will be great also would like to invite everyone over for a 911 on sat morn. dennis

wayne we only have 3 in a row,,,lets not go to fast...it might be the 911 on sat morn. your not cooking???? your still welcome to come by and open the freezer were just comming in and doing the best we can and hope the judges like us...remind me to tell you about our brat turn in ,in herman hope to see ya in columbia...sounds like the weather will be great also would like to invite everyone over for a 911 on sat morn. dennis
Good luck Guys! Keep it going.

Blazin' Blues will be there in spot #3. The weather should be great this weekend!

Hey Dennis, we'll see you there. We're in space #23, should pull in Friday, mid-morning.

You're on quite a roll, we'd be happy with finishing right behind you on Saturday.:thumb:

there is a roll call post already, I can post to it to revive it. True Family BBQ will be there in spot #4 on 4th street.

Dennis,

We cant seem to beat you lately so we are gonna have to join you for a shot!

good luck

Best of luck to you, Dennis. I won't be judging there, but I will be checking the results to see if you stay on this incredible roll.

Laird

KCBS CBJ, Certified Table Captain
BWS, Hasty Bake, ABS Pit Boss w/ Okie State Orange Thermapen

I hope to get there mid morning also. Spot 46, 6th and Broadway. Away from everybody almost! Jay, come by- would love to see you! Everyone else is welcome also!

I'm glad i'm going west...I hear there's Vegas odds on you guys and Roots N' Blues...:becky: your 698 at Beta Beta Que contest was amazing! Consistancy wins, but fark!

I will miss the Apple Pie....:thumb:

good luck to you and all cooking this weekend...see ya down the road....

Ques Your Daddy will be there setup next to 4 Smokin Butts.... AND you know Ill be shigging like Heck next to Dennis lol

Is the BBQ area open to the public Saturday morning? website says event start at 11? Would like to meet some you but can't make it down unitl Saturday morning.

:clap2:beam boys are in spot 25 see you all in the morning

Congrats to all that placed. This was a great event! Definitely looking to do this one again next year.

Back