• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from San Diego!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keelaboosa

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Greetings all! My wife and I have recently decided to upgrade our Traeger Texas grill with a digital controller so we can do something other than the occasional butt or pile-o-chicken legs. We've been pretty amateurish in our attempts, and the results have shown it. :redface:

Reading thru the posts here, it's clear we are not doing this thing justice. The new controller is on the grill and it holds temp. I've got a dual probe wireless thermometer, and it's working. Now, on to something yummy! :clap2:

Tommorow I'm dropping on three racks of baby backs. One will be foilless, the other two with foil. I'm planning on putting apple juice, bourbon, and brown sugar in one foiled rack and omit the bourbon in the other.

I'm really looking forward to this smoke, and I'm excited to be a part of this community. And, thanks in advance to all the help I know I'm going to get here! :thumb:

Welcome keelaboosa. (don't waste too much of that bourbon on those ribs:p)

Welcome from an ex-Spring Valley/Lemon Grove resident!

Hey Keelaboosa, I'm new myself and also live in San Diego (East County). I've been lurking here for a while and finally registered and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm really impressed with the brethren as well as the civil, respectful nature of the forums. So many of the posters here have incredible knowledge and I'm sure I'm going to learn a ton.

I love all things bbq and have become obsessed with UDS builds. I hope to finish the first of mine in the coming weeks.

Welcome aboard Keelaboosa, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back