Finished my Mini WSM today

Meat Meets Meat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Had to share a few pics. I call him Wee Man
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349567791.427885.jpg

Installed a Brinkman thermometer, we'll see how accurate it is
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349567858.527589.jpg

Cut out the bottom of the pot and put a charcoal grate from an 18.5 kettle in the bottom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349567939.243032.jpg

And a base to a pot as the diffuser.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349567992.929794.jpg

Now I need to decide what his first cook will be. Thanks for taking a look!

Looks good ...I gotta tell you I Liked my first one so much I made a second and amazed at how well they really work.. I get like 6 hours on a burn or more ..I have mine Just like you do with the terra cotta diffuser ,If I want hotter temps I use a stainless diffusser.. Looks Great Have Fun !:clap2:

Nice job. I have to finish the one I started a couple of months ago. I already cut the bottom of the pot out, bought the 18.5" charcoal grate and clay saucer, thermometer and stainless steel hardware to put it together. I have been procrastinating on making a charcoal basket instead of just using what I have.

I have one I made with a SJS and then remade with a SJG. Now I gotta get another tamale pot so I can have a pair of minis

Double-Barrelled smoking mod!

Nice job! :thumb: You are gonna have fun with that little beauty!

Nice job. I have to finish the one I started a couple of months ago. I already cut the bottom of the pot out, bought the 18.5" charcoal grate and clay saucer, thermometer and stainless steel hardware to put it together. I have been procrastinating on making a charcoal basket instead of just using what I have.

Any tips on what to use for a charcoal basket/ring?

Back