• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Raffle of Prep 11 Plus Cusinart Food Processor to Benefit Dan Chambers

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From Tish...

Just to let eveyone know, we will be ending the raffle early as we think everyone has seen the thread more than enough times at this point. We're waiting for a few folks who wanted to participate, but had to wait until pay day in order to do so. So if you'd like to get in on the raffle for either the food processor or the $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of your choice at a Brethren Business, please have your donation in by midnight on Sunday. Winners will be announced at noon on Monday, February 25th.

The grand total of donations collected thus far to be given to the Chambers family is $3,115!! The Brethren have really come through in their show of support for Dan Chambers.

Please help our Brother Dan Chambers and you can win a great prize!

Details are here...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153784

(The link goes to a post in woodpile. Don't worry, the WP denizens won't bite. :becky:)

Last edited:
We've reached the$800 mark for Chambers and his family! Whoo hoo! :whoo:
I just want to remind folks that they need to be very careful to put "BBQ Chambers" in the notes section of Paypal or on your checks. We've run into some problems with donations being deposited to Rev. Schultz's ministry instead of to Dan's account. If that happens, Dan won't get the donation, and you won't get credited with your proper number of chances. I will be PMing each donor to get information, so do watch for that so we can be sure everyone is properly credited. Thanks, brethren. We're so proud of all of you!! :hug:

We've reached the$800 mark for Chambers and his family! Whoo hoo! :whoo:
I just want to remind folks that they need to be very careful to put "BBQ Chambers" in the notes section of Paypal or on your checks. We've run into some problems with donations being deposited to Rev. Schultz's ministry instead of to Dan's account. If that happens, Dan won't get the donation, and you won't get credited with your proper number of chances. I will be PMing each donor to get information, so do watch for that so we can be sure everyone is properly credited. Thanks, brethren. We're so proud of all of you!! :hug:

Also, DON'T SAY RAFFLE ANYWHERE!!!

Back