New to the Brethren

BB&TL

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to the group and fairly new to the BBQ and grilling world, about 3 years now. I’m a Colorado native, temporary living in Northern California, soon to relocate to Nevada and after a few months there onto Arizona or Texas:D I travel a ton for work so I don’t get to BBQ and cook as much as I would like. When I do it’s definitely my relaxation time!! Looking forward to learn a ton from everyone!

Hello Everyone! New to the group and fairly new to the BBQ and grilling world, about 3 years now. I’m a Colorado native, temporary living in Northern California, soon to relocate to Nevada and after a few months there onto Arizona or Texas:D I travel a ton for work so I don’t get to BBQ and cook as much as I would like. When I do it’s definitely my relaxation time!! Looking forward to learn a ton from everyone!

Welcome to the Brethren! I see you reside in Roseville... I am right up the road in Lincoln. Love having “neighbors” join the Brethren... even if you are bailing on us soon ;)

Welcome to the Brethren! I see you reside in Roseville... I am right up the road in Lincoln. Love having “neighbors” join the Brethren... even if you are bailing on us soon ;)

Thanks man! That’s awesome your are that close! Was planning on making the area our permanent home but job is changing with my company and they want me in a different area.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back