Brethren who cater (or cook for Brethren) in NE Ohio?

cheez

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My daughter is planning a wedding in 2012, and is thinking of having barbecue for the reception. Naturally, I thought of my Brethren friends! I don't own the equipment to cook for 150+ people, nor do I think I want to be cooking on that day. Is there anybody near me who might be able to do the job? Post here, pm me, whatever, and thanks!

(Mods, if this in in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it. I wasn't sure where to post it, and I figured this gets the most traffic. Thanks.)

Wish I could help.

I'm the father of a groom in September. We (meaning me and a real good friend!) are doing the food for the rehearsal dinner. My son wanted pulled pork and we are going to oblige. I'll do the pork ahead of time and my bud, who knows his way around a kitchen, will re-heat the que and cook the creamed corn (yeah, I've got to make it, too) along with fresh green beans and new potatoes. We're only doing for 40 so that's not going to load up my cooker or the kitchen.

Good luck. Keep it as simple as you can...especially if you are self-catering. You're going to be busy that day!!! :mrgreen:

Back