MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
rcbaughn
Full Fledged Farker

Default Post Up Your Kitchens!

****** PLEAVE MOVE OUT OF Q TALK I MESSED UP AND PUT IT HERE, SORRY!!!!******

Well, I know that a few guys have outdoor kitchens where they can get their smoke and grill on, but I bet most of us only have our regular kitchens for prepping everything for a cook and for feeding ourselves, family, friends, and everyone else that comes over to partake in the meaty goodness. Most of it takes place outside once I get everything on the grill or smoker, but none-the-less a lot of stuff is done in the kitchen and most of us are pretty good at cooking stuff that doesn't require fire and coals (although it ain't as fun!).

Thought it would be cool to see how fancy or simple some of you guy's kitchens are. It's where I do all my prep for cooks and probably 90% of everyone else does some of their prep in there too.

Mine's really simple and kind of cobbled together and not well laid out since the house was built in 1914 and partially renovated in the late 80's. If I owned this house instead of rented I would try to have a bit more work space. Later in life though if I ever build a house I definitely know to add more counter top space and have a butcher block or island somewhere in the kitchen. Gas burners are definitely something else I'd like, along with a dedicated deep freezer in the house. Here she is though in all her decrepit glory, and the kitchen came pre-furnished and the girl I live with has added some stuff to the walls -

If ya wanna show where ya cook when ya ain't doing it outside please do so! I know I'd like to see some setups and maybe get mine arranged a bit better. Maybe even see some new gadgets and toys you guys got that I could get to mess around with.

Old 03-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #2
Pyle's BBQ
Babbling Farker

You did ask. Just like any kitchen, I could use more prep space.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0205-001.JPG (140.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0207-001.JPG (148.4 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0209-001.JPG (128.4 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0211-001.JPG (119.5 KB, 123 views)

Yoder YS640; Good-One "Trail Boss" 60T; Weber Kettle rotisserie ring; Big A$$ Rotisserie; New Braunfels offset smoker; Weber Smokey Mountain; Backyard Bombers BBQ HJM

Μολν λαβέ
Pyle's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 03-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
rcbaughn
Full Fledged Farker

I'll take that stove and all those stainless tables! Thanks man!