Jerky?

Other ideas??

136cc068e46941bd851b2958fb3044f2.jpg

aaa4004c65197de5a0b849fdd3617e20.jpg

Italian beef?
Roast beef?
Jerky?

Other ideas??

Those are the 3 obvious paths to take. If it were in my fridge, I would probably go Pastrami. It is a little lean, but I think it would work, and lean Pastrami, is still Pastrami.

12 pounds gives options. Corn 1/2 of it, and then you have the choice of corned beef, or smoke for pastrami, or halve it again for 3#s of each. The other 6#s for jerky, or Italian, or ....

Did I mention that I love jerky?

I vote Jerky. Last time I found a deal at that same price, I bought 4 of them at about 12-13 pounds each and did 50 pounds as jerky. Even with willpower, it lasted only about 6 months.

I would say make jerky, but then again I had to stop making jerky 'cause I would finish a batch and then eat it until it was all gone. :shocked: No control whatsoever. :doh: If you have more discipline than I do (most people do), then go for the jerky. Then send me some. :becky:

I think I’m going renegade with this one.

Might just stick the whole 12lber on my Rotisserie and gonna spin it high over a cherry wood fire for several hours until it hits 129, then slice thin for sammies galore.

Or maybe I’ll make jerky.

Back