• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Saturday morning breakfast

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What have you found is the easiest and best things to make at contests for breakfast on the mornings of turn in. I will gladly take great bloody Mary recipes also

The 9:22?

Hmmm..seriously, Bacon and eggs.... or you could cook an omelette ahead a day, wrap in foil,and warm on a grill

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Come next door for a bloody Marry. ZingZang. We also usually hit McDonald's for A sandwich and "other" business.

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Cook Grand biscuits at home and store in a ziploc. Cook a fatty or 2 at home or onsite. Wrap biscuits in foil and slice fatty and put in smoker to heat. That is our "go to" when the organizer doesn't provide breakfast.

Pancakes or bacon on a croissant, no time for much else.

Bojangles or Hardees Country Ham Biscuit if someone is out and there is one nearby

Armadillo Eggs (size reference only, no jalapenos) stuffed w/ chopped hard boiled eggs, home fries, frozen in advance and then smoked that morning.

They are individually sized, easy to just pop out of the cooler and thrown in the smoker and can be glazed w/ maple syrup.

Eric

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
We bring Raisin Bran. It's quick and easy, and no clean up.

Biscuits and gravy, we get the premade Pillsbury biscuits and premade sausage gravy from sams. It's actually decent. Cover in foil and warm on smoker.

Whatever was left on the grill from the night before and a cold beer to wash it all down

• Thanks
Reactions: G$
those microwavable breakfast biscuits...just take them out of the plastic, wrap in foil and toss on the smoker...they are not bad..

I will say that a organizer providing a cup of coffee, biscuit, and some fruit saturday AM is a sure way to get me to remember their contest the next year. breakfast and on time awards and I would probably never miss your contest.

Grit bake, italian strata, breakfast burritos, breakfast pizza....I have to have something to go with my bloody mary.

Ford wins. Gee, Mick... if I didn't know any better it sounds as if you might actually miss me in Tupelo! I'm not sure whether to be flattered that you have to ask other people what to cook for breakfast because I'm not going to be there, or insulted that you're actually going to cook for Jeff! I guess it's my fault. I have spoiled you these last couple of years.

Back