Team Braai-B-Que South Africa

Sweden

Flaming Pig BBQ

Switzerland

Grill-ueli Team
World Barbecue Team, Switzerland

UK

Bunch of Swines

Congrats to our friends the Danish National BBQ Team...may your name be called last and often.

I wonder how the Canadian teams feel about being in the international division. Some of them, like Diva Q, compete mainly in U.S. contests. Does the international division have the same equipment restrictions as last year?

I wonder how the Canadian teams feel about being in the international division. Some of them, like Diva Q, compete mainly in U.S. contests. Does the international division have the same equipment restrictions as last year?

I got the list from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KCBSEurope?hc_location=timeline

Rules are the same as last year if I'm correct.
No BGE's cause Primo is head ceramic sponsor again.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Care to explain?

The Danish National BBQ Team has been hanging out with and partying with us for the last 4 year's at Memphis in May...Stig and the gang are very good friends of ours and we are congratulating them for getting in...what's to explain?

The Danish National BBQ Team has been hanging out with and partying with us for the last 4 year's at Memphis in May...Stig and the gang are very good friends of ours and we are congratulating them for getting in...what's to explain?

Perhaps Phubar was confused with the phrase "Called Last" which would make you "First", yes?

My bad,I interpreted your sentence another way.:thumb:

*edit* Guerry beat me to it.

Back