• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Look what came today!

That’s awesome! Make sure to show us when put together. Excited for you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, if you had bought two and had one sent here, we could be putting them together simultaneously.
Congrats and enjoy. I don't think I knew Rec Tec had a competition cart, looking forward to seeing it in action.

That's cool. But for the price you paid they could have at least put it on a pallet that wasn't broken.

Congrats! Can't wait to see the cart.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love my RT 700, runs like a Swiss watch. Just got the comp cart last week too and will install it next week as time allows. my first cook was burgers, you can see it on my youtube, done some pork butt n ribs since, just amazing. good luck

Was gonna do a brisket for Sunday but we have 20plus mph winds forecast starting at noon Saturday and lasting till almost midnight.... how are pellet grills in high winds?

Was gonna do a brisket for Sunday but we have 20plus mph winds forecast starting at noon Saturday and lasting till almost midnight.... how are pellet grills in high winds?

20-30 winds is normal down here, just try to keep it out of direct wind if possible. I actually had that issue on my first RT cook, it does make the cook time a little longer but other than that mine ran fine.

Back