Do You Like This Site?????

very good site glad i found it very help full. reworking my old pit on a trailer i built in 1996 and stills blows smoke

Yep, this place is a wealth of information !

Just got here, but it's got to be better than the other sites that are out there. On one I answered a post asking what we were all doing on the weekend. I stated a few things and then said I was going to work on developing a new brisket rub. One of the admins replied to my post asking me why I was going to make a new rub when I could order the one that sponsers the site. Really? Aaaaanyway, you all seem like great people and I'm happy to be here.

Great site, first year cooking with charcoal and wood, I have alot to learn but this site has gotten me off to a great start. Thanks.

Hey, Boss - why is this thread still here? Isn't it pretty obvious everyone does? If not, you know what to do, right? Not been a lotta replies since I was last here. Take'er off!

nope!!!

that's why i come here every day, see if any improvement :razz: :razz: :razz:

Just joined

Ive been lurking for a while now and really find this site helpful, finally took the step to join. Thanks for all the help.

Jayson:

Pretty much the whole site is a how to section. If you have a question just post it in the Q-Talk form and wait a few minutes and you question will usually be answered by several people. Also at the bottom of the each section there is a site specific Google search function. I use it a bunch. Good luck and Happy Smoking.

I just became an official supporting member! Glad to be able to join. This is such a fantastic site. I love the trades, and the forum conversations. Everyone here is so helpful!

This looks like a great site... Can anyone tell me how to search though? I don't see a link... sorry for the basic question.

Back