MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
deepsouth
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default triple meat loaf, my first casserole and a bottled beer.....

for the meatloaf, i ground two big select ribeyes and mixed it with a pound of lamb and two pounds of pork. i used simply marvelous spicy apple and dizzy pig raising the steaks along with some italian bread crumbs, garlic, onions, and bell peppers.

the casserole is asparagus, broccoli & portabello mushrooms, white rice, cream of broccoli soup, cheddar cheese soup (an accident, meant to buy creme of asparagus), chedder jack cheese, philly cream cheese and panko.

the beer is an english-ish ipa that is about 7.5% and 70 ibu. english yeast, american hops.

Last edited by deepsouth; 02-19-2012 at 07:35 PM..
deepsouth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
deepsouth

i didn't cook this on the smoker, rather the oven. i was surprised at the final color of the meatloaf, which is pretty much what you see.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
bluetang

Name/Nickname : Mike

Color me in!!
Homey, the Homegrown frier, 22" WSM, 18.5" Elderly(but not retired) WSM,Homegrown Electric, Weber gasserrrr,Weber Performer, Gravity feed smoker, Blackstone, Indisputably Fastest [COLOR=purple]Purple[/COLOR] Thermapen, SAI Satay Grill

bluetang is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->