Confirmed Payment 12 lbs. Opa's Jalapeno Cheddar sausage + 1 lb. Canadian bacon + 3 lbs. Jalapeno sausage ** WannbebbqQueen for 180 **

Hey Jorge can you start another auction???lol

Afraid not. Shipping is going to be a killer. With the heat at this time of year I'm getting nailed with an extra $50 for shipping right off the top. My limit is 1 package.

Current high bid is $160 from BigBarry.

Apparently if I do this I will be in divorce mod:rolleyes:...spoke with Skip, he thinks I've lost my mind (but that implies that I originally had my mind...lol)

So unless we can get a third person to split it...I am sorry to say my bidding privileges have been revoked....sad mod

Hey Jorge can you start another auction???lol

$180 split three ways (me plus the first two on board out of garry, julie or timcardz), four pounds each, and instead of the pound of canadian bacon, one pound of sausage for the loser gratis.

Forgot to add, Jorge, its delivered to the recipient of your choice so its only one shipping charge. We'll sort it out from there.

I will split $180 3 ways. I will be offline until Monday so you guys arrange and somebody PM me with the results.

$180 split three ways (me plus the first two on board out of garry, julie or timcardz), four pounds each, and instead of the pound of canadian bacon, one pound of sausage for the loser gratis.

If you guys win, and want more sausage and no canadian bacon, that's fine with me. I'm willing to accommodate whoever wins with reasonable changes to the package.

Now I just need to go crunch the numbers....and see if it's cheaper for me to bid and win, or order and pay shipping:twisted::wink:

Well this trio has certainly changed the landscape. It kind of reminds me of a Clint Eastwood Movie . . .

"The Queen, The Big, and The Fairy!" :p

I'll have to give this some thought now.

This may have reached my limit.

Or maybe it hasn't, and I'm just planning on a last minute snipe! :icon_devil

Well this trio has certainly changed the landscape. It kind of reminds me of a Clint Eastwood Movie . . .

"The Queen, The Big, and The Fairy!" :p

I'll have to give this some thought now.

This may have reached my limit.

Or maybe it hasn't, and I'm just planning on a last minute snipe! :icon_devil

Which one is Tuco?

Congrats!

When you guys have it sorted out shoot me a PM with the shipping address, any changes you want made to the order, and when you want it shipped.

That would have to be Barry...lol :icon_blush:

HEY!

Factual errors: In the US trailer (distributed on the DVD version of the film) the characters are misidentified. The character of Tuco is introduced as "The Bad", though in the movie he is introduced as "The Ugly."

I wouldn't mind being "The Bad" but "The Ugly"? Jeeeeez.:shock::sad::cry:

Payment made!

Very clever,
congratulations to the Pool Triumvirate!

Now, where is Arch Stanton?

Buried next to the sausage.

OK, you evil-doers that ganged up let me what changes if any you need to the order, where and when to ship it.

Back