• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Boneless Skinless Thighs My FAVORITE!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
IMO it's hard to beat boneless skinless chicken thighs cooked over fire with some BBQ sauce cooked on. These were seasoned with Island Spice All Purpose and the BBQ sauce was homemade and had some apricot preserves in it.

Used 1 1/2 pairs of OctoForks for the spin and maple split for the fuel.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU3WjTgywFM"]Rotisserie Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs: OctoForks works on most grills /smokers - YouTube[/ame]

Looks great. I love Island Spice. I even put it on my popcorn.
Ron I just used my last Island Spice All Purpose. The two I like the most are the jerk and AP but AP is truly all purpose so that's my favorite....just great flavor. Amazon has 32oz containers in prime :thumb:

I almost always prefer bone in and skin on. Except I did a test in the then new kamado last year using chicken thighs for chicken taco meat and I found I much preferred the flavor and results from the boneless thighs vs bone in skin on, and as an added bonus, they were much easier to work with and cut up. I think for the right grilling cooks, boneless thighs are the way to go.

Nice octoforking:thumb: Love the color on the chicken :hungry:
Thank you sir. It's hard to beat chicken over fire!

I almost always prefer bone in and skin on. Except I did a test in the then new kamado last year using chicken thighs for chicken taco meat and I found I much preferred the flavor and results from the boneless thighs vs bone in skin on, and as an added bonus, they were much easier to work with and cut up. I think for the right grilling cooks, boneless thighs are the way to go.
Yep nothing wrong with some bone in skin on but skinless boneless is a whole other animal....so to speak. lol

Back