Grilled Calamari

I like it battered and fried too, I haven't had stuffed Calamari since the last time my mother in law made it, 40 years ago...

It was a sin what that woman could do to food.....:cry:

Yum! Grilled calamari is truly delicious when done right. And this was done amazingly.

OUTSTANDING!!! I have done the same but stuffed them with a mixture of shrimp and scallops. Never did just the bread crumb stuffing....next time for sure, they look delicious!!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! I'm happy to see other calamari fans... I know they're not for everyone. :grin:
I love them fried, but stuffed and grilled are some of my favorites too.

Fritz, Your seafood stuffing sounds great! I'll give it a try. Thank you!

So I foolishly thought, its just grilled calamari. What could Cowgirl possibly do to dress it up? Boy was I wrong (again).

I've been thinking about you Jeanie that it's about time for you to post another cook and post you did. Looks absolutely delicious, job well done.

So I foolishly thought, its just grilled calamari. What could Cowgirl possibly do to dress it up? Boy was I wrong (again).

:laugh: Thanks so much Willy! They taste pretty good when grilled, the stuffing is kind of a nice little addition to the flavor. Hope you give em a try sometime! :grin:

I've been thinking about you Jeanie that it's about time for you to post another cook and post you did. Looks absolutely delicious, job well done.

Thank you Bill! I've been cooking....I'm just behind in posting. I still have deer camp pics and Thanksgiving stuff I didn't post. lol
Hope your week is going well!

Jeanie those really look good I'd love to try them prepared like that!

Thanks so much Bob! I really enjoy them grilled. The stuffing is an added bonus lol. Hope all is well on your end of the world. I'm sure you are keeping busy! Have a great week. :grin:

Thank you Neighbor! I ate more of them than I had planned. lol As your nephew would say... they were "nommy". lol

Lol! He's all growed up now and will look at me funny if say "nommy" Taller than his dad and about my height 6':laugh: How time flies Neighbor. :shock: Nommy just made me think out loud.

Would have never thought to grill calamari. Something else I need to try now. Looks delicious as always.

Back