• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cherry Rub

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub will be available for purchase, no later than, the end of next week. We think we have another winner!:cool:

It will be available first at both the Greatlakes BBQ Supply store and our store.

I'm looking forward to trying the cherry.

I just ordered some!

Try this: brine chops and include cherry in the brine. After an hour soak, sprinkle cherry on chops and grill to desired doneness. I do this with all of our rubs actually!

I'm really enjoying your rubs Steph. Spicy apple on some chicken fried steak yesterday :).

Got cherry rubbed, down hard, on an pork loin tonight. Brined, rubbed with your Cherry Love and cherry wood smoke..Were serving with potato pancakes and mixed veges.

Im impressed with your product. Well done Brother. I dont know if it gets any better?

I'm really enjoying your rubs Steph. Spicy apple on some chicken fried steak yesterday :).

Got cherry rubbed, down hard, on an pork loin tonight. Brined, rubbed with your Cherry Love and cherry wood smoke..Were serving with potato pancakes and mixed veges.

Im impressed with your product. Well done Brother. I dont know if it gets any better?

Thanks, Tom for the compliments! I heard the Peach may be damn good!:tape::cool:

Back