Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Auburn Hills Barbecue Cook-Off

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
June 25-26, Auburn Hills Michigan.

Who's coming up?

I heard today theres already 30 teams and should be 100% CBJ's!
Not bad for a second year contest! :thumb:

See the tag team is out today :p

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be vending and competing. I hear we'll be close to the other competition folks but not right with them. That way our long lines for food won't decide to bug you during your power naps. :clap2::heh:

I'm looking for a runner for this one. Also if anybody is interested in helpingwith vending let me know. My regular guy got a job so now I'm scrambling.

Would like to do this one next year....haven't been back home in almost 20 years! (Dearborn, although from what I hear, it looks nothing like when I was living there) Wasn't in the budget this year though.

I guess they locked it at 35 teams with 100% CBJ's!

We are planning on having a pot luck dinner Friday night for those of you that haven't heard. :biggrin1:

I'll be dropping the trailer off Thur. night and helping out at the judging class, anybody coming in early?

I got a special bottle for the 9:22 if'n the reverand will allow.
Saturday is my first day of being retired after 33 years.
Oh, and it is alcohol.

I got a special bottle for the 9:22 if'n the reverand will allow.
Saturday is my first day of being retired after 33 years.
Oh, and it is alcohol.

I think we should have a special 12:01 am toast for that special occasion. :thumb:

Red, White and Que is in.

sfisch - retired after 33 years :clap2: sounds like it should be at least a two bottle toast!

Captain-N-Smoke will be there! Looking forward to seeing the group again.:clap2:

I guess they locked it at 35 teams with 100% CBJ's!

We are planning on having a pot luck dinner Friday night for those of you that haven't heard. :biggrin1:

I'll be dropping the trailer off Thur. night and helping out at the judging class, anybody coming in early?

FYI, potluck cancelled. They couldnt give us any room to set it up. :roll:

Don't worry Buba, I'll be vending and have a special price for BBQ teams :heh: :clap2: You won't go hungry just broke. :shocked: :boxing:

well the local community needs some money too. if the event managers can't spare a spot for the teams to eat, I guess we can just take ourselves to the local watering hole.

1st time I have heard that there wasn't a place for us to have a pot luck dinner. Might be a deciding factor for next year.:heh:

I'm just sayin.:rolleyes:

Back