Green Chile Brisket Queso

I'd start by placing a large spoonful on my tongue! Interested in this recipe if you don't mind sharing!

Edited: Nevermind... Looks like it's pretty straight forward haha!

Last edited:
Top an Allsup's burrito with it. :laugh:

I can't think of anything that wouldn't be improved with a spoonful of that on it.
Looks delicious!

Looks great!

I'd go with chips and burritos to start if the spoon is out of the question :biggrin1:

I just got done with some Lechon Asado so you have given me some ideas, Thanks!

I'd start by placing a large spoonful on my tongue! Interested in this recipe if you don't mind sharing!

Edited: Nevermind... Looks like it's pretty straight forward haha!

There is no recipe per se, mainly a pitch till you win

Chopped smoked brisket
Fresh pico from Brahms jalapeño onion tomato garlic lime cilantro etc etc
Chopped fire roasted green chile. One XX Hot red ripe green chile
Half can Rotel tomatoes however I used the whole can of juices
Cheese your choice but this had cheddar, Gouda, processed American aka velveeta

Heat green chile And pico then start adding other ingredients. Don’t leave it by itself and keep stirring constantly. If you do it at the right amounts and right heat you can accomplish without additional liquid. Milk or cream can be added if needed.

Last edited:
One thing- if you have to walk away remove it from the heat. It’s amazing how fast cheese will burn.

One thing- if you have to walk away remove it from the heat. It’s amazing how fast cheese will burn.

I keep telling my wife,,,if you are gonna cook,COOK.Do the other trivial chores(laundry,mopping,vacuuming,taking a nap,making the bed,dusting,etc.)when you are finished cooking! She never listens! :mmph:

Back