is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The New England Barbecue Society Presents

Lotta Bull BBQ
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]"Technique" Cooking Class[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]July 7 & 8, 2007[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Maynard Rod and Gun Club[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Maynard, MA [/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]Lotta Bull BBQ's Mike and Debbie Davis won 11 Grand Championships and 11 Reserve Grand Championships in 2006 alone. They are multiple winners of the American Royal and were Crowned KCBS team of the year in 2006. [/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]This will be an overnight class where you will be able to cook on your own equipment while Mike teaches you his award winning techniques.
[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,times new roman,times,serif]
[/FONT]

I will probably, most likely, almost definately be there.

I'm very interested. What are the details? Saw info on NEBS. Starting time etc...?

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

I'm very interested. What are the details? Saw info on NEBS. Starting time etc...?

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Two day class set up like a competition. You cook on your own equipment. Mike will show you how to prep the meat and how to cook it. He will be available throughout the night to answer questions. His wife will show garnish. KCBS turn in times on Sunday. I think the class will start around noon on Saturday which will give you the morning to set up and end between 3 and 4 on sunday. Meat will be provided.

Sounds like a wonderful culinary experience and a great opportunity to learn BBQ. I would love to do it... See if I can... Thanks for the info Steve. Wanted to make your class but could not because of my schedule. Heard great things!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back