*** StayDown/ Dayton,Ohio Area

glad that you got to have a blast your first time around a comp....was good to meet you guys over the weekend....

Rob

I enjoyed having yall with me. Hopefully I was able to help ya out some. Don't be a stranger.

I think these guys takin on Brethren helpers and then winning is just the BBQ gods returning the good deed!Any one that gets the chance to see Ford in action would be damn dumb to pass on the chance.I know that I learned some great things.No secret recipes:sad: But good solid prep and and good time line.Thanks again Ford !

I enjoyed having yall with me. Hopefully I was able to help ya out some. Don't be a stranger.

Yes you did help me out a ton and you didn't hide anything either. Your secrets are safe with me!

I learned a lot about prepping, time lines, preparing boxes and then filling them for turn ins. I just hope I can remember half of what you showed me. If I can then I will be feeling ok the first time I compete.

And no worries, I will keep in touch Mike. I plan on using you as a guinea pig for some of my cooks!

Mackenzie and I were lucky to be able to work with you and learn from the Ohio GC!! :biggrin:

This site is amazing because unlike elsewhere in the Q world, brethren are willing to help out the new folks by cooking woth them and giving them some tips and tricks.

The Brethren rock!

Back