MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
Butcher BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Butcher BBQ Class

My web site will be updated today to accept registration.

Beginner cooks and those already in the Professional Ranks, are you in need of that last bit of knowledge to take you to the elite cooker status? If so, this will be the class to take.

Butcher BBQ has received over 100 top 10 calls, with 68 being top 5 and 24 being 1st place - all during the 2011 Team of the Year race.

You will want to be in Chandler, Oklahoma on January 20-21, 2012 for a class that will consist of a complete competition cook hosted by Butcher BBQ. We will start Friday at 1pm and go over purchasing, trimming, and prepping competition meats. Supper will be provided Friday evening and the class will start back up Saturday morning with everything that happens on turn in day. We will go thru as close to turn in times as possible, answering all questions as we go. All cooking will be done on a FEC100 and a pellet grill.

Cost for the class is $500. Spouses may attend for an additional $250. Teammates and other relatives not eligible for the spouse rate. Seating is limited to allow for complete class participation and is on a first come, first serve basis.

"Trust Your Butcher"
Often Imitated, but never Duplicated
Butcher BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Scottie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Good luck David.

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Dan - 3eyzbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Dan

Classes need a conference call price.

But since I suggested it, I should be able to call in for free. Just a thought :)

Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, The Grill Center, Grizzly Coolers, Make it Meaty and Natures Own Charcoal
Dan - 3eyzbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
huminie
is one Smokin' Farker

I can highly recommend this class. David came out to California earlier this year to do a class that raised funds for the CBBQA and I had the privilege of attending. I learned a ton from the class and was able to incorporate several of David's techniques into my own cooking that led to a very successful year for me.

This class paid for itself several times over and helped me become a real contender on the California circuit this year. I am currently ranked 4th in the state and 1st in the California Rookie of the Year race with several 1st place finishes, many top 10s and 2 RGCs.

I know there are many choices for these types of classes, but you won't be disappointed with this one. David explains everything he does and answers all questions direct and to the point with no hesitation.

This is one sure way to instantly improve your competition cooking!

Old 11-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Rich Parker
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan - 3eyzbbq View Post
Classes need a conference call price.

But since I suggested it, I should be able to call in for free. Just a thought :)
I was thinking more of video conferencing with smell-o-vision.

Old 11-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
Dan - 3eyzbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Parker View Post
I was thinking more of video conferencing with smell-o-vision.
Baby steps

Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, The Grill Center, Grizzly Coolers, Make it Meaty and Natures Own Charcoal
Dan - 3eyzbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #7
Butcher BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Class registration is now open. It can be done at www.ButcherBBQ.com

"Trust Your Butcher"

Old 12-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #8
Butcher BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

I would like to thank everyone that has signed up for my class in January. I am happy to say it has sold out in 34 days. I will leave a registration part up and if you are interested in a future class please fill it out and I will keep a file for those.

"Trust Your Butcher"