My New Pit Boss Kamado

Steve J

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Finally got my new Pit Boss K22 Kamado grill today. Between this and my Weber Kettle, I think I'm good on grills...for now.

Attachments

• 28378226_2195196200491363_2260760104157597101_n.jpg
    28378226_2195196200491363_2260760104157597101_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Glad you added the caveat. Because we all know it's never enough

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Glad you added the caveat. Because we all know it's never enough

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was going to get an offset but honestly, I'm thinking of everything I want to do on these and I'm kind of glad I didn't get it because...well, I'm satisfied with these two lol

Congrats! I've seen them in person and they are solid kamados.

Great looking cookers for sure. Congrats on completing your collection....for now :-D

Nice! :clap2: I saw it at Costco last weekend and I was especially impressed with the KJ-esque hinge. My older BGE XL hinge is looking pretty feeble in comparison:mmph:

Last edited:
I have the K24 and l Iove it. Have done everything from grilling burgers and steaks to smoking breakfast fatties, pulled pork and chicken to baking rolls and roasting chickens and turkeys up to 25#'s. Oh i forgot about the stuffed peppers and meatloaf.

I have the K24 and l Iove it. Have done everything from grilling burgers and steaks to smoking breakfast fatties, pulled pork and chicken to baking rolls and roasting chickens and turkeys up to 25#'s. Oh i forgot about the stuffed peppers and meatloaf.

Your response has given me LIFE lol. I love it.

Nice! :clap2: I saw it at Costco last weekend and I was especially impressed with the KJ-esque hinge. My older BGE XL hinge is looking pretty feeble in comparison:mmph:

Yeah I've been messing around lifting the lid and all, and that hinge is solid. You can adjust the screws so that it sits right where you lift it, or so that it can slowly close.

Very nice! I had a very similar model in the GrillaGrills Kong (24") and I loved it. Great cooker and once I got the temp dialed in it ran just fine with almost no adjustments.

Back