chuck roast video ala bigmista

Great video man. I've read a lot on here about the weed burner but it was nice to actually see it in action. FIRE GOOD! Makes me want to get one...

The chuckies looked great!

Motely Que, dude you must be gettin all da chicks man!

Questions: how long did those chucks take to cook, and does that thermometer/probe lookin thingy give you the internal temp of the meat as well as the temp inside the smoker?

Great video! By a brave man!

Great looking stuff... I do wish you guys wouldn't post all of this good looking food so early in the morning...

Jeff

PS... Go Jayhawks

Enjoyed seeing a drum in action - good job on the video - will be adding a chuck roast to the BBs this weekend...

Way to go. Just might have to open the vault and get my drums out.

Motely Que, dude you must be gettin all da chicks man!

Questions: how long did those chucks take to cook, and does that thermometer/probe lookin thingy give you the internal temp of the meat as well as the temp inside the smoker?

Great video! By a brave man!

unfortunately the uds doesnt score me the hot babes.

the chucks took 2.5-3 hours a pound. take it to 205 at least and cooler it.

the probe thingy is just for the smoker temp. it sits right under the grate. i use a meat probe that i put just under the lid

WHAT. NO GRUNTING. Very nice job. I was inspired after seeing Mista's smileing face also. Keep on smokin'.:-D:cool:

Cool Video

Thanks for posting it, as I have not got to use my UDS yet It is nice to see how it is to be done!

woodsteach

Back