MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Disposable Cutting Boards

Notices

Disposable Cutting Boards Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team was sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards. We also weren't too impressed with the cardboard cutting boards everyone else on the KCBS Circuit is using. So, we set out to make something better - and we did! Made right here in Southern California, we have a food-grade, disposable & re-usable, 100% recyclable cutting board. But that's not all! It's on a roll, and is perforated for effortless use!

Old 06-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Default Disposable Cutting Boards

Hello Fellow Brethren! Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team has developed a brand new competition product that we think will be well received by all Comp Teams. We got sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards at comps, then we tried other disposable boards, and weren't all too satisfied with those either. So, we put our heads together and developed Disposable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll. They are 24" x 20", and each roll has 100, or 50 cutting boards. We also have a 25 pack of individual sheets.The great thing is that they fit real nice next to our gigantic foil rolls! Our cutting boards are made from a blend of Food-Grade materials, and are Reusable, and 100% recyclable. We have a quick demo on You Tube by one of our lovely wives that will give you the gist of it.

www.disposablecuttingboard.com

[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
[url]www.starkboards.com[/url]
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Cool! Congrats on the Vendor's membership too!
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 06-18-2013, 02:21 AM   #3
Stark-O-Rama

The first 3 Brethren to PM me will get a roll of 100 cutting boards with free shipping for $75 out the door!
[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
Old 06-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #4
Stark-O-Rama

1 more roll @ $75....going once....
Old 06-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #5
Thermal Mass
is one Smokin' Farker

PM sent.
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153650[/URL]

"[COLOR=Navy]When it comes right down to it, you just want to be surrounded by good people and good food."[/COLOR]-Chuck Hughes
Thermal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #6
Thermal Mass
is one Smokin' Farker

What service!!!
I received and paid the PayPal invoice at 6:35, and at 6:40 I had a tracking number.
Will let you all know how the product performs.
THANKS!!
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153650[/URL]

"[COLOR=Navy]When it comes right down to it, you just want to be surrounded by good people and good food."[/COLOR]-Chuck Hughes
Thermal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 PM   #7
Stark-O-Rama

We're competing at Pechanga tomorrow - almost 80 teams! So, I won't be able to ship any orders past midnight tonight.....SO, here's a deal - send me an order before midnight tonight, and You'll get a roll of 100 for $89.99 with free shipping - PM me with your email address before midnight (pacific time) for a great deal!
Old 06-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
chibi
Full Fledged Farker

I got mine already!!! Cant wait to try them Saturday. Will give a review asap!

Vertical insulated charcoal dropping clone.
Homemade offset.
Traeger LilTex for winter cheating.
<><

Remember when you get in the
storms of life that's when you have to learn to dance in the rain.
chibi is offline   Reply With Quote