couple of 17# brisket... eye round roast and spares

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
i recently cooked a couple items for sharon's Christmas party @ the University of Alabama.... Yep Roll Tide.....

ZCTmB2nl.jpg

i ran the cooker between 275/325 depending when i got around to feeding it as i was working on cookers during the cook...... i put southern flavor on the brisket as it does well for me.... had a great bark that was about like i like it

3ps9dW1l.jpg

the eye round i actually cooked a tad bit to long but it was very good when sliced thin......

eL77kDZl.jpg

8Mz5EXIl.jpg

sliced brisket was pretty much spot on for my liking

3ps9dW1l.jpg

GR5BTXyl.jpg

PL4mNn8l.jpg

ribs were good but i put sauce on them for Sharon...... i can totally do without the sauce and prefer none at all

Iag6b2xl.jpg

all in all it was a hit...... Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Mighty fine cook! I bet it didn't last long.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Killer looking grub. You should think about cooking a consolation dinner, for the team, when they go down, later this month.:-D Or better yet, feed them before the game, maybe they will be too full to play.

Boomer Sooner!

Thx everybody actually me and some of my crew at the refinery tomorrow night will get to tare into one of the brisket

Killer looking grub. You should think about cooking a consolation dinner, for the team, when they go down, later this month.:-D Or better yet, feed them before the game, maybe they will be too full to play.

Boomer Sooner!

buddy i think we gonna need all the help we can get.......

That looks awesome. I too prefer ribs without sauce. I learned that on a trip to Memphis. Stopped at some small BBQ joint that appeared to be an old car wash. I asked for sauce and the old African American man said "Ain't got no sauce...dont need no sauce". He was right. Changed me forever.

buddy i think we gonna need all the help we can get.......

Well as a life long Sooner fan and alum here’s my take: we have an offense capable of playing with or beating anyone. We have a defense that’s not capable of beating anyone.

Either way we’ll all get back together and talk Q one way or the other. Let’s just hope it’s the Sooner way. :)

And you my friend are right - God eats his ribs dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back