My "new" RED Performer Score! Pron

G

gpalasz

I just got this off of CL. $30 delivered. Still has 3/4 tank of Propane. Everything is all there..just needs the obvious cleaning and a new igniter. Dig the old school baskets.

performer.jpg

I rate that score...
weber2-1.gif
weber2-1.gif
weber2-1.gif
weber2-1.gif
weber2-1.gif

Congratulations! And welcome to the Elite Red Weber Club! Everything tastes better on a RED WEBER!

I picked up a Maroon Weber last weekend, darker than my REDS, but all the pics I've taken so far it looks Black!

I love WEBER products and have been wanting an old school performer for a long time...esp red. I check CL a few times a month. I just happened to check the same day this guy posted. His add was 35 I got him down to 30...he was in my neck of the woods this week and said hed meet me at the HD a mile from my house. I tried to give him 40 for his efforts for hauling it, he wouldnt take any more $ and actually gave me a cheap cooking set (spatula,prongs) he said he "got out of grilling" hmmmm...whatever. I was so excited I stopped by the liquor store for some Morgan just to celebrate:-D I need to buy a replacement thermo/igniter and cover...I will enjoy for many years and add to my collection.

I love the red Weber's. I have 2, I like how the red changes colors when you are cooking. Welcome to the club:cool:. John

Great score. i have an earlier model blue one without the propane and don't miss it one bit. No real need to get that fixed in my opinion.

30 $ ! :eek:

What a steal.

You pay 10 times as much for a used performer over here...

DM

Back