• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bark B-Que Comp team Wanted

GQue

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Mods I was not sure where to post this - I figured Comp BBQ as we are looking for a comp team or two however if it should go somewhere else feel free to move.

We are looking for a Comp BBQ team to cook for a Bark-B-Que to benefit the ones who lost loved ones in New town CT. We will supply everything we just need competent people to do the cooking.

All the details on the event can be found here http://www.bowwowbuddies.com/index.php/key-program-details/scout-s-angels

The event will be for all the families who lost someone during the shooting and for some key people in the community - total head count is around 75 people

If interested or know of someone who is please message me

Last edited:
That link has details about the charity, but not the event itself. Where, when, etc. might be helpful in finding participants.

just sent out email.

this tragedy occurred only 15 miles away from me. you could feel something was very wrong even before the news hit. i sh*t you not. i tear up even just writing about it now.

i can't pass up an opportunity to give.

i can handle a cook for 75 pretty easily(actually i doubled the headcount in my cooking numbers just to be safe), but i'm just a one man team. i'd gladly welcome any other assistance from local cooks.

Boogiesnap is in charge of the cook and has all the details and can fill you guys in- pop him a message as I think he may even be looking for a hand.

Thanks for your help - you guys are great!

i just sent out a PM to everyone(i think) that wrote me. if i missed someone, shoot me a PM, i'll fill you in.

kudos to the foundation to persevere in their efforts for newtown this long and bring their gift to fruition!

i'm sorry sean, i just wasn't authorized to put the info out there. it's prolly OK i would imagine, but ya never know. private event kinda thing?

Back