Todd's Dirt brisket review

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got me some of that Todd's Dirt stuff so I figured I'd throw a Labor Day brisket on the new WSM. This is not to promote the stuff just to imform anyone interested in how I like it. Using lump,pecan and wild cherry for smoke. Here's a pic. I'll get back to you after the smoke is done.
Picture447.jpg

Looks herbal...I'm interested...anyone got a link? :p

I had it on steak the other night and it was great. First bite or two it tasted a little oregano'y. I know that ain't a word but it fit. Anyways after the first bite or two is when you can appreciate the flavor. Me, I like it. Smells great on the smoker with the cherry and pecan. Almost readt to foil the point it's getting there quick.

Does it have Oregano in it? Just askin before I go out and get some and end up rushing the wife to the hospital.

Yep it has oregano in it. Check out trips report. Here's a pic of my steak that I grilled.Before,during and after. I'm gonna order more right now. No complaints from my house.
Picture448.jpg

Picture444.jpg

Picture450.jpg

Looks great. Unfortunately, Oregano tends to make the wifes throat swell up real tight, real fast. Kinda sucks since she comes from an old Italian family(Paternoster). Me on the other hand can eat any thing, any time, any place.

I just ordered two more bottles. The steak was great but the brisket was off the hook. Took it off at 185 and wrapped two hours later here it is with some slaw and taters. And no I don't know the dude, and or work for him. I heard about the stuff here and thought I would give you all my opinion. Family liked it too.
Picture452.jpg

I can not wait intell my bottle comes in now! thanks for the report and the brisket looks great

I like the name. I bet its tasty. What was the first name though, "Lawn Clippings"

I bet that is good on a Steak if you let it sit a while.

Back