New Battle Box

samfsu

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Proud owner of a new Humphrey's Battle Box. Still waiting for a few racks but otherwise go everything.

Here are the specs in case you want to know.
2014 model
5 grates
6" wheels
extended firebox
drop in water pan.
drip tray

Going to be running it dry (likely with sand but maybe not, always ran my WSM with pan just foiled). Not going to use a fan for now but that might change if I feel I need one.

Congrats on the new smoker. Just did 4 pork shoulders and 3 packer briskets from Saturday evening to Sunday evening and only went through 1-10lb bag of charcoal in my battle box. I did have a few coals left over in the basket from my last cook (maybe 2lb) but still the efficiency is amazing. You are going to love it.

Congrats on the new smoker. Just did 4 pork shoulders and 3 packer briskets from Saturday evening to Sunday evening and only went through 1-10lb bag of charcoal in my battle box. I did have a few coals left over in the basket from my last cook (maybe 2lb) but still the efficiency is amazing. You are going to love it.

WOW talk about a fuel miser!

Congrats on the new Humphrey! Very nice looking, just found out my beast is heading West to me as we speak. Can't wait till she gets here.

Good lookin pit right there. Congrats on the purchase. I also am waiting on a beast to ship. This post has got me itching to get my hands on it

Fantastic and congrats. I work for food!! You will like me!

It looks great!

Congrats on the new Humphrey! Very nice looking, just found out my beast is heading West to me as we speak. Can't wait till she gets here.

When did you order? I am very anxiously awaiting mine and curious what the current lead timeis.

Thanks,
Marrs

Back