My First Pron (I hope!)

hb2301

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Cooked 2 butts, 1 chuck roast and my first fatty. I think all came out real good.

Getting the cooker ready:
JMS_07032010_00059.jpg

Butts are ready to go on:
JMS_07032010_00061.jpg

Chuck roast is on, you can see the butts on the lower grill:
JMS_07032010_00065.jpg

Chuck roast is done and shredded:
JMS_07032010_00069.jpg

My 1st fatty! It was great!
JMS_07032010_00071.jpg

Pork is finished and pulled:
JMS_07032010_00076.jpg

Have a great 4th!!

looks mighty good!!!!:clap2::clap2::thumb: i never thought about using the wagon to haul the cooker!!!!:thumb:

Looks great! That's your first?? Wow...shoud be lot's of good things to come. Love the wagon idea!

Looks great! That's your first?? Wow...shoud be lot's of good things to come. Love the wagon idea!

Sorry, I guess that title was confusing. It's not my first cook, just the first time I've ever posted pics of what I've cooked, here or elsewhere.

Sorry, I guess that title was confusing. It's not my first cook, just the first time I've ever posted pics of what I've cooked, here or elsewhere.

I think you passed the audtion:-D. (Beatles mod).

My 1st fatty! It was great!
JMS_07032010_00071.jpg

Now THAT's the way to do a first fatty! :clap2: Naked and beautiful! :thumb: Now that you have enjoyed the simple beauty that is the naked fatty you can move on to stuffing, enrobing or both. OR, you can continue to enjoy the fatty the way it was when Bigdog named it!

The rest of the food looks OK, too. :becky:

You have set your personal pron bar high! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Fantastic job.

Very nice! My only complaint would be that your WSM is way too clean. It should look like Manny Ramirez's batting helmet. :-D

R25_manny_ramirez_helmet-thumb-500x375-1718501.jpg

great job on the pron and the food looks great! have a happy 4th

Great looking grub!

Love the naked fatty. Take a couple slices, throw 'em in the frying pan just to heat 'em up, then throw a couple of eggs over easy on 'em and man is it gooood!

Papa

I'm with Ron and Papa on this - glad you did your fatty naked the first time.
I love the wagon idea - what made you think of using it?
Oh, and the reset of the food looks great - congrats on your first pron, you done good.

The food looks great. I want to try a chuckie soon.

I am also liking the wagon. I keep my WSM in the garage about 50 feet away frm where I cook. I know it is minor, but I do not like lugging it all back and forth all the time.

Thanks for posting up the pics.

I don't remember what made me think of it. I think I was Harbor Freight one day and saw it and thought it might be good idea. I saw this one sitting at my Dad's house and told him I was thinking of buying one. About 10 minutes later his was in the back of my truck. I've been using it about 5 years now.

Back